TRANSITIC takes concrete actions to reduce the impact of our activities. We are committed to implementing eco-responsible processes with the aim of decreasing emissions and waste generated by our activities.
Connectivity for energy conservation
Creating tailor-made solutions without overconsumption
For several years, we have been reflecting on our social responsibility. We strive to create meaningful projects that involve our employees, our customers and the communities around us.
- Donations of IT equipment to charity
- Some of our staff members are part of a social integration program
- Partnership with schools and training programs
- 80% of our supplies come from a <250 km area.
- Our solutions are developed to reduce logistic costs up to 20%.
- We are a proud member of « La French Lab »
- We sensibilize our staff to sport benefits by providing a fitness room.
- Organisation of working time
- Continuous training for employees
- We are involved in waste sorting and reducing water consumption
- Our installations and low-energy conveyors are sustainable with an average 15-year life-cycle
- Our warehouse and office are equipped with recycling and clean-up systems